Trash Tree


I have just finished a massive collage, which is part of the decoration of my den.

Well, I suppouse it counts as a collage even though is made out of scrap wood... of course I builded it up in the same way I glue the bits of paper for the collages, only this time I had to drill on the wall and pierce the pieces of wood... and doing it on a vertical (plus rather uneven) surface complicates the matter to a great extent.














The 'Trash Tree' could be life-size, it measures more than three meters high! That means I had to climb up and down the ladder a lot and go to the back of the room from time to time to check the effect. Tiring- but rewarding, once more.

Here there are some pictures of the process, that took several days to complete- it is funny to see the tree 'grow'....

...and some details:

3 comments:

  1. uuuuhuuuuuuu, kómo mola!!! ké grrrrraaaaaaaande!!! no me extraña que estés toda proud & conceited of urself, ké represioso ketestákedando er local, maja...
    The Nr 1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. pos ahora que lo pienso, a este arboliyo le van a quedar que ni pintadas las bolitas-lámparas de Laos, ya verás, ya!!
    tij

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las bolitas, hojas echas con cachos de espejo.... a ver en qué acaba esto, me da que el hijo no ha dejado de crecer, je je

    Gracias, oh Nuberguán-kenobi!! :º)

    ReplyDelete